Reima Mutka Reimatec Vinterjakke Småbarn Blå (navy)
Our Reimatec winter parka for toddlers is ready for the great outdoors. This design for young kids has seamed seals for a waterproof finish and its material is water-and dirt-repellent. It boasts an extra warm 100% recycled insulation that's also super flexible so it doesn't hamper your little one's movement.
The hood is detachable for safety – it comes off easily if caught on something – and is designed to give extra protection against wind. The faux-fur trim is removable, too, and small treasures stay safe in the two zip pockets. You can adjust the waist and sleeve ends for best comfort.
Note the extra loop under the pocket flap: pin-free attachment for a very important safety accessory, a hanging reflector.
- Winter jacket for toddlers
- 100% recycled polyester upper
- Lining made of 48% recycled polyester, bluesign certified
- Fellex insulation made from 100% recycled polyester, bluesign certified
- flexible material
- justerbar hale
- Loop for additional reflector
- Additional care instructions:
- Wash separately from the inside out
- Remove faux fur trim before washing
- Close zippers and Velcro fasteners
- Use detergent without optical brighteners
- Ikke bruk tøymykner
- After washing, remove the clothes immediately from the washing machine to avoid discoloration
- Can be dried in a tumble dryer or drying cabinet (max. 40 °C)
- Reflekterende detaljer
- Justerbar midje
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
I korte trekk
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.