Reima Kaura Reimatec Bukser Barn Svart (black)
The perfect protection for toddlers and kids to discover the grandiose nature. Children and parents love these Reimatec pants for the transition. The reason: It is uncomplicated and comfortable. The children stay dry and feel comfortable - even during a surprise rain shower.Kaura is the Finnish word for "oats - and these pants are the basis for your child's daily outdoor wear, just as oatmeal is the basis for a traditional and healthy breakfast for children in Finland. Rely on these pants from the collection of Reima Originals when your toddler learns to walk, and you can be sure that your child will be well equipped with them until toddler age. The classic cut with shaped knees is made of lightweight, waterproof and breathable Reimatec material. These pants are thus just right for the changeable weather in the transitional period.
Safe water and dirt repellent finish
The impregnation of this product is free from perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), which can be bioaccumulative and harmful to living organisms.
Thanks to our safe, PFC-free surface treatment, it is often sufficient to simply wipe off the outerwear. This saves water, energy, detergent and time.
- Toddlers pants
- 100% polyester material (of which 50% recycled polyester)
- Fluorohydrocarbon-free water- and dirt-repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH ECO
- Smooth polyester lining
- Inside waist width adjustment
- elastiske beinendelser
- Durable silicone footstraps up to size 110
- Additional care instructions:
- Wash separately and to the left
- Close zippers and velcro fasteners
- Use detergent without optical brighteners
- Do not use fabric softener
- After washing, remove the clothes immediately from the washing machine to avoid discoloration
- Dry at room temperature
I korte trekk
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.