I korte trekk
Reima Frost Vinterjakke Ungdom rød/Hvit (tomato red)
This absolutely waterproof and windproof winter jacket for children is made of breathable, water and dirt repellent material. All seams are sealed waterproof. The practical loops will hold your headphone cables in position. Adjustable cuffs ensure a good fit and the Lycra inner cuffs nestle softly. The snow guard on the waistband prevents snow from penetrating. The detachable and adjustable hood not only protects against cold wind, but also allows a safe descent on the piste. Practical wind deflectors on the edge of the hood offer additional protection for the neck when the wind blows particularly cold.
This jacket was developed especially for skiing. It has numerous functional and well thought-out details, such as a ski pass pocket on the sleeve, two zipped pockets. This easy-care jacket is also suitable for tumble drying.
Safe water and soil repellent finish
The impregnation of this product is free of perfluorinated compounds (PFC), which can be bioaccumulative and harmful to living organisms.
Thanks to our safe, PFC-free surface treatment, it is often sufficient to simply wipe off the outerwear. This saves water, energy, detergent and time.
- Fluorocarbon-free water and soil-repellent finish BIONIC-FINISHECO
- Jacket and trousers joined at the snow guard
- Girlish cut
- Smooth polyester lining
- Suitable for temperatures from approx. 0 to -20c
- Wash separately and to the left
- Close zippers and velcro fasteners
- Use detergent without optical brighteners
- Do not use fabric softener
- After washing, remove the clothes immediately from the washing machine to avoid discoloration
- Tapede sømmer
- Kroppsnær passform
- Myk polyesterforing
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.