I korte trekk
Rab Cirrus Hut Slippers oliven (chlorite green)
After a day in climbing shoes, mountaineering boots, or ski boots, the Cirrus Hut Slippers offer soft, warm relief to worn out feet. Ideal for camp, bothy, hut or home use, the Cirrus Hut Slippers are comfy and super lightweight. At just 172g per pair they can be easily compressed and stashed in a backpack.
The Cirrus Hut Slippers are filled with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe, a synthetic insulation made from 100% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic bottle chips. They have a nylon lining and a breathable, weather resistant Pertex Quantum outer.
The lower edge of the slipper is reinforced with tough nylon with a cushioned EVA foam footbed and a flexible, non-slip sole.
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation - a high-performance insulation material with all the functions for poor conditions. The fabric is water vapour permeable to protect the wearer from moisture and cold. The necessary warmth is promised despite the low volume and the compressibility of the PrimaLoft products are also retained here.
Pertex Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns to create a very lightweight yet strong and durable fabric. Its softness allows it to use a down or high bulk synthetic fibre insulation.
- Upper: 30D Pertex Quantum with CFC-free DWR impregnation (50 g/m²)
- Inner lining: soft 20D material
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Luxe insulation material
- Cuffs above the ankles with drawstring to prevent heat from escaping
- Loosely filled synthetic insulation material - warm, small pack size and easy to clean
- Robust, abrasion resistant edge made of 600D nylon
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA cushioned sole for high comfort
- Back pull loop
- Vannavvisende DWR-behandling
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.