Exped Couloir 40 Ryggsekk Svart (black)
The Couloir 40 is a versatile and sustainable winter backpack. He is the ideal companion for extended adventures with skis, snowboard or snowshoes. With the slightly larger volume, it is also particularly well suited for longer tours.
To keep the carrying system dry when the backpack is placed in the snow, access is via the 270° zipper opening of the back section or a clever toploader opening from the carrying side. This makes organizing and stowing gear extremely easy and convenient.
Skis and splitboard can be easily tied on in three different ways. The included webbing straps with lockable buckles also allow snowboards and snowshoes to be attached vertically to the front of the pack. All pockets and compartments are easily accessible even when wearing gloves. In addition, the material loops can be removed. Also the two different pick attachments can be positioned freely.
The comfortable back, padded shoulder straps and hip belt make the Couloir very comfortable to wear. The fabrics used are not only water repellent and PFC-free, but also recycled.
- Outer material 1: 210D/420D Recycled Robic HD Ripstop Nylon Carbonate
- Outer material 2: 600D recycled Oxford à Cordura polyester
- Interior material: 150D recycled polyester
- Water column outer material: 1.500 mm
- Water column inner material: 3.000 mm
- Carrying system: Spring steel U frame
- Back length: 45 - 52 cm
- Waist belt length: one size
- Maximum payload: 14 kg
- large back access, toploader opening to spacious main compartment
- clever mounting options for equipment
- recycled fabrics
I korte trekk
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.