deuter Gröden 32 Ryggsekk Blå (atlantic/ink)
The revival of a classic! It was even there when Deuter revolutionised the backpack market in 1984 when introducing the first fully-ventilated back for hiking backpacks - with its much imitated Aircomfort system. Its classic look reminds us of the good old days, but with modern functions.
1. Less sweating thanks to maximum ventilation
The tensioned Aircomfort special mesh creates an effective ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer‘s back to allow moist air to disperse freely. The patented Deuter 3-side ventilation reduces the loss of fluids by up to 25 %.
2. Ergonomically S-shaped shoulder straps
Fit like gloves - comfortably padded and with Soft-Edges
3. Robust and reliably tensioned back mesh
even under load. It is guaranteed by a lightweight frame made of break-proof spring steel. Extremely resilient and permanently elastic, it always jumps back to its original shape after deformation.
- Materiale: 600 D PES Ripstop
- Rund profilramme av permanent elastisk fjærstål
- Two lid clasps allow additional storage of e.g. clothes under the lid
- Uendelig justerbar brystrem
- Ergonomisk formede, kompakte hoftefinner for god lastoverføring
- Avtagbar regnbeskyttelse
I korte trekk
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.