I korte trekk
Camp Tricam N.5 Kamera Orange (orange)
Look on the rack of most experienced trad climbers and you are almost certain to see an assortment of Tricams. Most climbers agree that visiting the Gunks without multiples of pink through purple is a serious mistake.
These wondrous pieces of pro can be used either as cams or nuts and often work where nothing else fits. Tricams are ideal in horizontal cracks, pockets, and shallow vertical cracks. The larger sizes are an affordable way to augment a rack of cams and are ideal for belay anchors due to their high strength and light weight. Tricams can also be placed in icy cracks where regular cams do not work.
Engineers recently spent some time working on one of the age-old questions with the Tricam … how to stiffen the sling without impeding its ability to engage the camming action. After much experimenting, we rested on the simple solution of carrying the inner band of webbing further towards the head and using a new stitch pattern. The result is a naturally stiffer sling that makes one-handed placements easier, but still engages the cam in active mode and will even increase durability over sharp edges with the additional layer of material.
- 2 uses as active and passive protection thanks to the specific design
- Function where other means of security are not suitable (e.g. holes)
- optimal in horizontal rock cracks
- Can be laid with one hand, thanks to the stiffened strap
- Breaking load when used as cam: 18 kN
- Breaking load when used as chock: 18 kN
- EN 12270 & UIAA 124 certified
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.